Craig Valentine was speaking professionally even before he won the World Championship of Public Speaking in 1999. Before that, he had been in sales, run a rehab program and other jobs (some successful and some not), many of which he weaves into his speeches to this day.
“CLAIM TO FAME” :
1999 World Champion of Public Speaking (awarded by Toastmasters International)
VIDEO SAMPLE :
“Presentation Training Skills”, over 90,000 views on YouTube.com
Craig is an expert on communication and public speaking. As 1999 World Champion of Public Speaking, he certainly has credibility with other speakers. Craig has developed his speaking skills while also developing products for his audiences to go further than he can take them in a keynote speech.
Craig’s speeches are loaded with energy and humor. He is an excellent story teller and he uses them to make points that move his audience. This has resulted in a high re-hire rate for Craig which is an indicator that he provides great value as an event speaker.
SPEAKER’S ONLINE PRESENCE:
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/cvalenti30
BACKGROUND / HISTORY:
- College basketball player
- World Champion of Public Speaking (Toastmasters)
- Ran a rehab program
- Spoke / Sold for Educational company
- Author of “The Nuts & Bolts of Public Speaking”
TARGET OR PRIMARY AUDIENCE / SPEAKING NICHE:
- Fellow speakers (e.g. Toastmasters)
- Corporations (Leadership)
- Organizational Change
SPEAKING FEE RANGE(IF PUBLISHED) + [ SOURCE OF DATA ]:
[not published online – contact speaker for more details ]
WHAT AUDIENCES ARE SAYING ABOUT Craig Valentine …
- Salesperson of the Year (3 times) for Glencoe/McGraw-Hill’s Mid-Atlantic Division
- Top-rated award-winning management trainer for one of the most prestigious and largest seminar companies in the United States
- Sales years of 233%, 157%, and 152% of goal for McGraw-Hill
- Sell more than $8 million in educational resources in a single year
- Events Manager of the Year for the National Small Business Council, Inc.
- Congressional Achievement Award from the United States Congress for excellence in communications
- Distinguished Alumni Award from Johns Hopkins University
- Hundreds of speaking awards from Toronto to Taipei
- Help the United Way of Central Maryland reach its $45 million fundraising goal in the year 2000 by training their Loaned Executives
- [source: www.CraigValentine.com]
Our standard disclaimer …
The information presented here is based on either publicly available information, our own research and even input from the speaker themselves. When possible we add the source of the information as a note, e.g. [source] . We strive for accuracy and welcome additional sources of information that might allow us to serve up a more accurate review of each speaker. Your comments are definitely welcome.
WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK ON Craig Valentine …
Leave us a comment below and tell us what you think about professional speaker, Craig Valentine !